KL University Distance Education
KL University is considered a category 1 institution that is established and stands out for stable and secure pedagogy. The deemed-to-be university, run under the parental organization Koneru Lakshmaiya Education Foundation (KLEF), offers a variety of undergraduate, and postgraduate, programs and has now virtually laid the foundation to introduce MBA and MCA disciplines. KL University is located in the Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh, and the campus is spread over 100 acres that provide a unique, picturesque, and lush landscape. Faculties are well-trained in relation to the latest advancements in the powerful use of digital content. Placement and scholarships are also provided for scholar and intensive students.
The university has an unmatched academic infrastructure, modern classrooms, well-equipped labs, a playground, a food court, and hostel facilities for both boys and girls. The university has an excellent placement record of over 90 percent every year. University has the best placement record of 96% in MBA for the last 3 years continuously. KL University offers various MBA programs like MBA- Energy Management and Environment, MBA- Education Technology and Management, and MBA- Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
KL University Distance Education Courses
KL University distance education provides a number of courses in its curriculum so that a number of students can be benefited. Some of them are as follows:
KL University Distance Education Admission Process
- Applicants are required to visit the official website and click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- The candidate must fill out the online inquiry form which appears on the right side of the page.
- A university counselor will contact and thus assist in the admission process.
- Then one has to fill out the form for the desired course along with all the necessary documents and finally pay the fee through any mode.
- The offline form is also available at the given link, https://www.kluodl.in/assets/pdf/admission-form-distance.pdf.
- The filled form should then be sent to the counselor or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the applicant has opted for the study material some additional amount has to be paid.
- After the complete verification of the documents, the institute will confirm the admission.
- After this, a Student ID will be generated. The application will be sent within 15 to 20 working days if the application is selected along with the student kit containing the admit card, ID card, and study material.
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Entrance exam scorecard/marks
- Recent passport-size photograph in a formal dress with white background
KL University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
KL University distance education eligibility Criteria for the undergraduate program students is that they should have completed a high school 10+2 degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
KL University distance education eligibility criteria for the postgraduate program is that they should have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university with a decent score.
KL University Distance Education Scholarship
- KLEEE qualified candidates
- EAMCET (TS/AP) rank holders
- JEE Advanced
KL University Distance Education Placements
In the last few years, the institute has assured all students to enroll in different fields. Some of the top companies recruiting students from the institute are:
- Hyundai motors
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Bank
- TCS Campus
- JK Cement
- Axis Bank
KL University Distance Education Rankings And Reviews
According to NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework), KL Distance University has ranked as;
In the year 2021
- 41st among all universities
- 58th among all engineering colleges
- 70th in all management studies
- 78th overall rank
In the year 2020
- 50th among all universities
- 52nd among all engineering colleges
- 58th among all management studies
- 74th overall rank
- KL Distance Education is accredited by NAAC with A++ grade points with a 3.57/4.00 CGPA on a 7-point scale.
- It has received its approval from the UGC under Section 12B of the UGC Act 1956.
- Recognition by UGC Statutory Body of MHRD as Category 1 University to grant graded autonomy.
- Certified as “E-Learning Excellence for Educational Digitization”.
- It is approved by MHRD and UGC (under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956).
- ISO 9001 – 2015 certified organization
- Recognized as a publicly funded research institute by DSIR, Government of India, recognition for the excellent research environment in the institute
KL University Distance Education BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the best courses offered by KL University. It is a 3-year degree program that students who have completed 10+2 can join. BBA Management is engaged in planning, organizing, staffing, directing, leading, and controlling human resources in a very effective and efficient manner. The university offers various BBA programs such as BBA- Digital Marketing, BBA- Business Analysis, BBA-Branding and Advertising, BBA-Logistics and Supply Chain, and BBA+LLB.
Why choose KL University Distance Education?
Kl University Distance Education is the best option for students because the university is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institute is accredited by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), the Council of Architecture (COA), and the Bar Council of India (BCI). KL University Distance Education is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A++’ grade. The university also offers various specialization courses.
Ques. What is the deadline for applications at KL University?
Answer:- Applications are taken twice a year. And for more information please check the admissions section.
Ques. do we have to upload original scanned documents in KL University online form?
Answer:- Yes. You have to upload scanned documents online and original documents should not be sent by post.
Ques. What documents are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria at KL University?
Answer:-You have proof of educational qualification to meet eligibility criteria: An attested/notarized photocopy of the last qualifying examination and statement of marks (degree certificate/mark sheet) showing an attested photocopy of marriage certificate (if applicable). Change of name.
Ques. How can one pay the fee? Or can we pay the fee in installments?
Answer:- Students have paid the fee online or through credit card debt. And no, a student cannot pay the fee in installments.
Ques. Who is authorized for the authentication of photocopies?
Answer:- The photocopy should be attested or verified by Gazette Officer and Principal or Notary.
Ques. What is the highest salary package one gets from KL University?
Answer:- The highest salary package offered by KL University is 4 lakhs per annum.
Ques. Is KL University good for CSE or not?
Answer:- Yes, without any uncertainty, one can say that KL University is the best university. All the reviews given by the students are very good and the college rating is 5 out of 5. … Colleges are better not only for CSE students but for every course they offered to their students.
Ques. What is the full name of KL University?
Answer:- The full name of KL University is Koneru Laxmaiah Education Foundation.
Ques. How can one apply to KL University?
Answer:- Admission to any program can be obtained using an online application form. And also check which one is started from the current batch. So, the student has to align himself with the ongoing batch in this prestigious university.
Ques. What is the current exam pattern at KL University?
Answer:-The KL University program consists of regular assessments, home assignments, on-the-job practicals, and terminal examinations.
100% free counselling
Have Doubt? Ask Your Query!
Get expert counselling for your Ideal Distance course to clear your every query with a 100% free call session.